we’re getting closer to a move date!

Things seem to be coming together. The septic plan here has been approved and work will start very soon. Septic in Colrain may need to be done in the spring, but is OK for now. The farm siting plan is coming along, but has a way to go...It'll be good if snow holds off until Thanksgiving... but the sheep will be OK since we're not doing any fall shearing. Fence and barn and/or shelter work will need to be done quickly.

But it's really going to happen.